Officevibe is now providing more actionable content to help our Managers save time and provide opportunities to invest theirs wisely.
Find what you are looking for directly in the Team Hub instead of deep-diving into reports. You can now access readily available actions to address different team metrics.
What’s New for the Team Manager?
The manager can see their Team(s) Insight directly in the Team Hub, alongside the exact variation in sub-metric that triggered the Insight.
1. Take Action
Once you have taken the time to acknowledge and assess your insight, you will be able to take action on the specific Insight by digging deeper and driving the change you would like to see. The actions you're able to take are the following;
- Launch a Custom Survey
- Add a talking point to an upcoming 1-on-1
2. Boost your Metric
Relationship with manager metric provides the Boost Metric option below the selected Team's engagement graph.
Step 1: Click on Boost Metric below the Team's graph for the Relationship with manager metric.
Step 2: Select the Proactive Action you would like to focus on.
Step 3: Choose the collaborative method you believe would help boost the area to improve.
- Available when needed: No matter what the score is or when you choose to improve it, the banner is visible, and any Manager can decide to go back and take more actions.
- More actions, more variety: There are 28 actions to choose from for this metric — this includes a mix of interventions that can happen in real-life and in-app actions like 1:1s, recognition, and custom surveys.
- Outcome-based: The actions that are prompted are grouped by the outcome. This allows the Manager to select what they want to focus on and understand how to impact the metric or the sub-metric they want to improve.
- Reminders: Managers who want to apply the real-life actions can be reminded to complete these actions. In this case, a pop-up is created on their homepage a week later.
3. Bring your Team on
After taking action, your Team members can access the Team Hub but will not gain access to the insight that triggered the action.
Once they have viewed the action, the members will then be able to comment on each action anonymously.
Anonymity is one of our core promises to employees. Experience with Officevibe has shown that employees, with this sense of ease, tend to participate more actively and provide more honest feedback as they grow more comfortable.
Additionally, anonymous comments left by your employees allow you to continue building on trust while addressing their concerns.
All Executive Managers and Administrators of an Officevibe account can view the past actions taken by all Managers. With members having the ability to comment on actions anonymously, this safe discussion space will give Executive Managers more insight into which initiatives have the most impact.