The 1-on-1 Participation Report enables Executive Managers to view 1-on-1 participation statistics on a Team level.
This report aims to; assist Executive Managers in understanding the adoption and usage of the Officevibe 1-on-1 feature in all teams within the Organization, identifying Teams where 1-on-1 participation is too low, and leveraging the Teams where the 1-on-1 feature is utilized.
Executive Managers can access this report from the left sidebar by clicking "Participation report" under the "1-on-1s" dropdown navigation section.
Officevibe's 1-on-1 Participation Report provides visibility for Executive Managers and empowers heads to see 1-on-1 insights in the account overall.
With this, we're aiming to help HR persons obtain appropriation and leverage the 1-on-1 concept across the organization and identify areas of opportunity where Teams Manager/Member collaborations are excessively low.
Executive Managers can access this report from the left sidebar by clicking "Participation report" under the "1-on-1s" dropdown navigation section or
The 1-on-1 Participation Report
To gain visibility on the 1-on-1s that Team Managers in your Ofiicevibe account have conducted, the 1-on-1 participation report solely only includes 1-on-1s that Members have interacted with. What this means is that for a 1-on-1 to be included in the report, the Team Manager or Member has to have either:
- Opened a dialogue
- Added an agenda item
- Added at least one talking point
- Added at least one action item
If a 1-on-1 has been scheduled but lacks interaction from either party, the meeting will not be included in the Participation report.
1-on-1 Participation Data Table
- Search Bar: Which Team Manager's 1-on-1s do you need insights on?
- Teams: Which Teams in your account have followed at least one of the above points?
- Participation (%): The percentage of Team Members who have started or completed a 1-on-1 with their Team Manager in the last 30 days.
- Participation (#): the total amount of 1-on-1s that have been started or completed within the last 30 days on the amount 1-on-1s that were scheduled but haven't been interacted with.
Note: Only Officevibe users with Executive Manager rights can access the report. Administrators, Team Managers, or Members currently have no access.
As for any other report, Administrators have no access to Officevibe Data and Results.