The 1-on-1 Participation Report enables Executive Managers to view 1-on-1 participation statistics on a Team level. With this, we're aiming to help HR persons obtain appropriation and leverage the 1-on-1 concept across the organization and identify areas of opportunity where Teams Manager/Member collaborations are excessively low.
This report aims to; assist Executive Managers in understanding the adoption and usage of the Officevibe 1-on-1 feature in all Teams within the Organization. It identifies Teams with low 1-on-1 participation and leverages Teams utilizing the feature.
- Accessible to Essential and Pro Officevibe accounts.
- Accessible to Administrators, Executive and Team Managers.
- Team Managers can only view their team in the Report.
- Participation rate calculation: If a Team member is assigned to an agenda created in the last 30 days, the Team member is considered in the participation.
If an agenda created within the last 30 days is assigned to a Team Member by any Manager, the Team Member will count in the percentage nominator for all Teams they are a part of.
The agenda status (e.g., in progress, completed) does not impact the calculation. As long as the agenda is assigned by a Team or Executive Manager and has not been deleted, the Team Member is considered to be participating.
1-on-1 Participation Data Table
- Search Bar: Which Team Manager's 1-on-1s do you need insights on?
- Teams: Which Teams in your account have followed at least one of the above points?
- Participation (%): The percentage of Team Members who have started or completed a 1-on-1 with their Team Manager in the last 30 days.
- Participation (#): the total amount of 1-on-1s that have been started or completed within the last 30 days on the amount 1-on-1s that were scheduled but haven't been interacted with.
Only Officevibe users with Executive Manager rights can access the report. Administrators, Team Managers, or Members currently have no access.
As for any other report, Administrators have no access to Officevibe Data and Results.