- Pulse Surveys
- Daily Digests
- Manager Feedback reply notifications (from Pulse Surveys)
- Manager Feedback reply notifications (from Custom surveys)
- MS Teams can be used for Communications within Officevibe. Provisioning and/or SSO with MS Teams is NOT possible.
- All other comms (ex. reminders) will be sent to the email the member has in Officevibe.
- If MS Teams comms are turned on, the default option for all is MS Teams.
- If someone is not in MS Teams, surveys will be sent to their email in Officevibe.
Configure and Invite Members to use the Officevibe Microsoft Teams bot
1. Log into your Officevibe account, click the icon's settings on the top right of the page and select Integrations at the bottom of the left page.
2. Once you have reached the Integrations page, navigate to the Communications tab and click the Configure button next to Office365/MS Teams
3. Log in to Office 365 and click the blue Activate button at the bottom.
4. You will then receive a confirmation that you have a perfect match for your emails and members will begin to receive their Officevibe Communications via the Microsoft Teams bot.
If you have members for whom we can't associate the emails in Officevibe to the emails in your Office 365 network, we will display them, and those members will not be able to receive the Microsoft Teams notification.
The new members will receive the invitation notification in Microsoft Teams. There is a possibility of a delay in receiving the notification.
Access Microsoft Teams via an Officevibe Survey
As mentioned in the beginning, instead of having surveys and communications sent via email to your members, you can opt for them to be sent via Microsoft Teams.
1. Connect to Microsoft Teams and open the Officevibe App
Click any link in the message. This will redirect the member to the Officevibe platform to complete the rest of the Survey (Optional).
Access Microsoft Teams via an Officevibe Feedback Notification
1. Log into Microsoft Teams.
2. Login into Officevibe and click the Feedback tab, which will redirect the Administrator to the feedback conversation page.