In this article, we’ll review the basics of inviting your team members. Before notifying the employees make sure:
- Officevibe is configured (Organization Settings, Managing Survey Frequency).
- Validate with your IT team the requirements (IT Requirements to Use Officevibe).
- Announce the arrival of Officevibe with a communication (templates).
- Review the training materials (Manager's Toolbox).
Check out our detailed launch guide for more information.
Invite your members
When you invite members, their Officevibe account will be created. All they have to do is accept and confirm their details. You can add a member via the left-hand navigation bar or via the Settings > Members section.
To invite your members to Officevibe, you can go about it in three different ways:
- Invite by email: Send email invitations. You can keep track of these newly invited members under the Invited tab of the Manage members page in your organization's settings (Employee Status).
- Sync with Slack: Import members from an existing system (Integrations Available With Officevibe)
- Import in bulk (Paid plan): Fill out and upload our template for your members to be invited automatically. (Bulk Provisioning for Members & Teams (Paid Plan Option))
The invitation email
When your team receives the Officevibe invitation email, each member will get a link to set up their account. This takes 5 minutes or less.
- Each member will enter their full name if you are inviting them through email.
- Each member can confirm their preferred language.
- We will give them a quick intro to Officevibe.
The first survey
If you already launched the Pulse Survey, each member you invite will also get their first survey.
The first survey includes 10 questions if you chose to send them weekly or bi-weekly. It will include 20 questions if you chose the monthly frequency.
The first survey is independent of a regular survey. This means that the first regular survey will go out the week after accepting the invitation.
Here are some useful information about surveys:
- How are Engagement Scores Calculated?
- The Science Behind Officevibe
- Officevibe Scores and Survey Report
Ideally, your team will take 2-3 days to accept the invitation. The faster they accept, the quicker you can start getting the pulse!
You can send a reminder to members with an invite pending status, from the Manage members section in your organization's settings.
Inviting employees to participate in surveys is the first step into your Officevibe journey. As you see trends build-up and new feedback submitted, it will be important to take action on the results. here are some useful resources to help you get the most out of Officevibe:
- Administrator Toolbox
- Manager: Frequently Asked Questions
- Building your Action Plan
- Officevibe Training for Managers
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions!