How does anonymity work in Officevibe? We take this seriously.
- Individual answers are never displayed; only aggregated results are presented. A minimum of 3 active members must have answered a survey to see the results in a team.
- Text answers are anonymous by default, but you can choose to reveal your identity. A minimum of 5 members (active and/or inactive) are needed to ensure the manager gains access to anonymous feedback.
- Information collected is protected by strict rules and protocols. Click here to read more about access rights.
- Our Terms of Service protect your identity. These Terms commit the network creator to use the platform appropriately and ethically.
How is anonymity preserved in Officevibe?
We believe anonymous surveys help create a safe space to share our honest thoughts. We use the answers from our 122 Survey questions to foster a positive work culture and environment and help overall engagement. To do this, we use the science of Employee Engagement.
To preserve anonymity, the answers of all members of a team are aggregated and then converted into scores. These scores are presented in Officevibe Reports with no identification from whom they came.
Scores for the entire company are available to all managers. However, reports and scores for a specific team are visible only to managers who can view them.
To protect anonymity;
- Scores given to the surveys are not visible until at least three (3) active members have answered the survey.
- Anonymous Feedback is visible when a Team has at least five (5) members - active or inactive.
- Non-anonymous feedback will be visible in the immediate team the employee is part of.
How does Officevibe handle my data?
All data is stored in secure servers and is protected by strict rules and protocols. When handling any customer data, we're mindful of your privacy.
Our Terms of Service ensure that everyone uses the platform appropriately and ethically.
If you’re curious about Officevibe or concerned about how our tool works, fill out this request form to get in touch with our Support team.