How does anonymity work in Officevibe? We take this seriously.
- Individual answers are never displayed; only aggregated results are presented. A minimum of 3 employees needs to have answered a survey to see the results in a team.
- Text answers are anonymous by default, but you have the option to reveal your identity. A minimum of 5 employees need to have answered a survey for the manager to gain access to anonymous feedback.
- Information collected is protected by strict rules and protocols. Click here to read more about access rights.
- Our Terms of Service protect your identity. These T&C commit the network creator to use the platform appropriately and in an ethical manner.
How is anonymity preserved in Officevibe?
We believe that anonymous surveys help create a safe space to share our honest thoughts. We use the answers from our 120 Survey questions to foster a positive work culture and environment and help overall engagement. To do this, we use the science of Employee Engagement.
To preserve employee anonymity, the answers of all members of a team are aggregated and then converted into scores. These scores are presented in Officevibe Reports with no identification from whom they came.
Scores for the entire company are available to all managers. However, reports and scores for a specific team are visible only to managers who have access to view them.
To protect anonymity;
- The scores given to the surveys are not visible until at least three (3) members have answered the survey.
- The feedback submitted anonymously is not visible until at least five (5) members have answered the survey.
- Non-anonymous feedback will be visible in the immediate team the employee is part of.
How does Officevibe handle my data?
All data is stored in secure servers and is protected by strict rules and protocols. When handling any customer data, we're mindful of your privacy.
Our Terms of Service ensure that the platform is used appropriately and ethically by everyone.
If you’re ever curious to know more about Officevibe or concerned about how our tool works, please contact us at email@example.com.