When communicating the Officevibe deployment, there are three key things to focus on in your message to employees:
- You’re doing this for them.
- It’s in their best interest to answer honestly and participate regularly.
- You’re using a third-party so that everything is truly anonymous.
There are different ways you can introduce the launch of the tool to your employees:
- Via email, while giving them the possibility to come ask you questions in person.
- In person, through a town hall or team meetings where you'll get the added bonus of being able to give a preview of the tool and answer questions or concerns on the spot.
While Officevibe will send invitations to your employees on your behalf, whether it be manually, or automatically through integrations, it is good to keep in mind that a more personal touch might be appreciated by your team! Here's what our invitation email looks like if you've configured your personal settings:
With both scenarios, you can also have an internal promotional campaign announcing the deployment by putting up posters of the application and example of questions. We've prepared templates and tools for all these options that you can feel free to edit and reuse.
- Posters to launch an internal Officevibe promotion campaign before deployment
- An Officevibe powerpoint presentation for Town Hall or In-Person Introduction of the launch.
- A 3 min Video Overview of Officevibe
- An email introduction template, that you can find below.
Starting next week, we’ll be launching a new tool called Officevibe to get your feedback on how we can improve our company culture.
Officevibe will give you the opportunity to voice your opinion by answering quick 1-min surveys and be a part of building a greater workplace.
On (insert launch date), you will receive an invitation to join Officevibe. Upon accepting, you will be asked to complete an initial launch survey and will have regularly after this the opportunity to give us feedback.
You probably already have a few questions around how it works, so here are some answers:
What exactly do I have to do?
Simply respond to a few questions a week that Officevibe will send you, which shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes of your time!
Are my answers anonymous?
Yes, we will never see any of your answers. All of the responses are aggregated anonymously into a score to help us understand what need to be improved.
We want to make (insert company name) a great place to work and we count on your participation to achieve this goal.
Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns,
Helpful Hint: On the communication to the employees, let them know the date they should expect to receive their invites and that the invite comes from email@example.com - this will set the expectation and allow them to be on the look out for the invite.