Cycle Owners and/or Executive Managers can manage and track their Performance Cycles to create an ecosystem that fosters engagement within an organization.
Setting up a Performance management flow can be a challenging task and you may need the flexibility to set up a new Cycle with all the details related to the:
- Title of the Cycle,
- Cycle Owners,
- Date of the Cycle launch,
- Number of Events,
- Start Date and Due Date of Review Events,
- Details of the Review questionnaires.
Edit a Cycle
Step 1: Click Cycles under the Performance tab to view the list of all Cycles.
The Cycle Owner and Executive Manager cannot edit a Cycle after a participant has completed their Review Event.
Step 2: Click the three-dotted icon next to the Cycle status and then click Edit.
Step 3: You can edit the details as required and then click Continue. This will automatically save the changes in Workleap Officevibe!
Track the Status of a Cycle
You can view the status of a Cycle on the Cycles main page to track your progress.
You will see the status of a Cycle as one of the following:
- Draft: The Cycle is not launched yet and you may still be filling out the new Cycle details.
- Upcoming: The Cycle launch happens in the future based on the start date of the first Event.
- Active: The Cycle is in-progress based on the set launch date.
- Overdue: The last Event due date has passed (it is possible that some participants have not finished all the Events).
- Archived: The Cycle is archived/deleted.
Delete a Cycle
You can delete a Cycle in a "Draft" status mode on the Cycles page. Click the three-dotted icon next to the status and then click Delete.
The Cycle Owners and Executive Managers cannot delete a Cycle after launching it.