As a manager, your role is to oversee change at the individual level by encouraging the adoption of new behaviors. In this 60 minutes webinar, you'll learn how to foster change in your team.
Below, you'll find a list of the learning objectives for this session as well as the breakdown of the different points we will be touching on. You'll also notice that at the bottom of this article, we've attached some documents that will be useful tools for you.
Click on the image below to access the webinar!
| Learning Objectives
- Highlight simple ways to improve your team
- Learn to identify and manage risks before implementing change
- Analyze the risks and fears stakeholders may have towards this process
- Learn what tools you'll need to help your team adapt successfully
- How to seize Engagement opportunities
- Understand why it’s important to analyze the risks of your new initiative
- Learn how to identify the risks
- Evaluate potential stakeholder impact
- Identify the stakeholders
- Complete the stakeholder matrix
- Develop engagement strategies
- Build your managerial competencies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Concern Management
Here are some extra tools:
Employee Feedback Guide