As someone who manages people, your role involves building a relationship and communicating effectively with your team. In this 60 minutes webinar, we'll take a look at the Art of Constructive Feedback and Recognition.
Below, you'll find a list of the learning objectives for this session as well as the breakdown of the different points we will be touching on. You'll also notice that at the bottom of this article, we've attached some documents that will be useful tools for you.
Click on the image below to access the webinar!
1. Differentiate Recognition from Constructive feedback.
2. Structure and build the sentences to give better feedback.
3. Communicate feedback in the most effective way.
1. Why give feedback?
2. A little Feedback game to get us started
3. A look at the different types of feedback and their effectiveness
4. Steps to build positive and constructive feedback.
5. Tips and tricks to give better Feedback
6. Game follow-up
Here are some extra tools: